(1) He was very tired. He couldn’t walk any farther.
→ He was too tired to walk any farther.
(2) The film was very interesting. Both the teachers and the students liked it.
→ The film was so interesting that both the teachers and the students liked it.
(3) Your son is old. He can look after himself now.
→ Your son is old enough to look after himself now.
(1) Don't worry. Be bold and try it, and you'll learn it soon.
→Don't worry. Just go for it, and you'll get it soon.
(2) Thank you for playing with us.
→Thank you for sharing the time with us.